Effective/Updated as of 1/21/2020
Introduction. InfoSync Services (“InfoSync”) is committed to protecting the privacy of certain data that is collected from you and that you submit when you access this website (the “Site”). The nature of our business requires that we gather and maintain information that is of a personal nature that you may wish to keep protected.
Changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. In the event we make material change(s) to the Policy, they will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and will apply to your use of the Site after the “effective date” listed above. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Site after the effective date, means that the collection, use, and sharing of your information is subject to the updated Policy.
Except to the extent we obtain your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law, we will handle your personal information collected through the Site in accordance with the terms of the Policy in effect at the time of such collection.
Information We Collect. As you are probably aware, we may collect information from a variety of sources to operate the Site, carry out our business, comply with law and other purposes described herein.
- Information You May Provide.
- Your name, email address, address, phone number, company affiliation, and related information to request an introductory call from our sales team.
- You also may provide IP address information when using our Site.
- Statistical Data. To monitor use of the Site and improve its quality, we may compile statistical information concerning the use of the Site through analytics services, such as those provided by Google Analytics. Examples of this information may include: the number of visitors to the Site, or to sections or pages within the Site, patterns of traffic flowing through the Site, length of time spent on the Site, or in sections or pages of the Site, the other sites that refer visitors to the Site, the pages of the Site that visitors frequently use as entry and exit points, utilization of the browser and operating systems and versions used by visitors to the Site. The analytics services may transfer this information to third parties in case of a legal obligation or if a third-party processes data on behalf of that service. To compile this information, we may collect and store:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system version
- Your browser version
- The pages you visit within the Site
- The length of time you spend on pages within the Site
- The site from which you linked to ours
- Search terms you used in search engines which resulted in you linking to the Site, etc.
While all of this information can be associated with the IP address belonging to the computer you used to visit the Site, it will not be associated with you as an individual, or associated with any other information you may submit through the Site, or that we may store about you for any other purposes.
- Cookies and Similar Technology. We may use technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons to recognize you when you return to the Site and to help us improve the quality of our service when you visit our Site.
You may control cookies, including preventing or stopping the installation and storage of cookies, through your browser settings and other tools. If you do so, our Site may not function correctly. Please refer to the Help feature of your browser for information on disabling cookies.
IMPORTANT: By using the Site, you consent to the processing of any personal data provided or collected for the analytics purposes and functions described above.
How We Use Your Data. In general, we will use the information we collect about you only for the purpose it was collected, for compatible purposes, as permitted or required by law, as necessary to carry out our contractual duties and obligations, and as otherwise provided in this Policy. For example, we may use your data:
- To respond to your requests for information about InfoSync or relating to activities, opportunities, events, or products appearing on the Site.
- For our research and development efforts. We may use data, including public feedback and surveys, to conduct research and for the development of the Site and the services, products, and information we provide.
- For other everyday business purposes. By way of example product development, contract management, IT and website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
- To provide you with the products and/or services you have requested.
To inform you of the products, services, events, or activities that we think may be of interest to you. For example, we may send you announcements, surveys, and newsletters using any communications preferences you have expressed. We may provide these communications via email, postal mail, online advertising, telephone, in-app messaging, and other means. We do not share your personal data with any third-party advertisers for their advertising. If you no longer wish to receive communication from InfoSync, please reply to any communication asking to be removed from our lists.
How We Share Your Data. In general, we will not disclose your personal data we collect through this Site except with your consent or as described in this Policy. We may disclose your data for the same reasons that we may use it as described in this Policy, which includes disclosing it to our affiliates and non-affiliated entities, as we deem necessary to carry out those purposes.
- Third Party Vendors. We may need to use or disclose this information with our third-party vendors:
- As you direct;
- To manage the Site;
- To provide you with products, services, or offers;
- To enhance our services by, among other methods, obtaining assistance with providing more personalized services to you through analytics and other technologies;
- To protect our interests and legal rights, such as through responding to subpoenas and defending litigation; and
- To protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our websites and mobile applications), and claims and other liabilities.
We endeavor to choose affiliates and non-affiliates with similar standards to ours regarding the protection of data.
- Legal Process, Security, Defense, Protection. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you if required by law, subpoena, or other legal process. Additionally, we may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- demonstrate our relationship with you;
- investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist law enforcement agencies;
- protect the security or integrity of the Site;
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party allegations or claims; or
- protect the rights and safety of others.
- Change in Control or Sale. We may share, sell, assign, or license your personal data in connection with certain business transactions, such as a sale, acquisition, merger, or change in control, or in preparation for any of these events. In such cases, we will take appropriate steps under the circumstances and to the extent possible to ensure that the recipient agrees to provide privacy protections substantially similar to those established by this Policy. Any entity that acquires all or substantially all of InfoSync’s assets will have the right to continue using your data consistent with this Policy or as otherwise agreed to by you.
In no case will we sell or license your data to third parties, except as set forth above or as required or permitted by law.
Safeguarding of Information. No system for safeguarding personal or other information is 100% secure and even though we have taken steps to protect your personal information from being intercepted, accessed, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. However, we take a number of steps to safeguard the security of personal information obtained through the Site. For example, we maintain administrative, technical and physical controls to reasonably safeguard data from unlawful use, unauthorized access or disclosure. Additionally, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption when data is transmitted over the Internet to our Site. Individuals who have access to confidential and otherwise nonpublic data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our Site is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests. This Site does not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses our Site or service.
Links to Third Parties’ Sites. We may provide links to websites or resources outside of our Site for job applicants . You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal information that you provide or may be collected by such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions on those linked sites.
Information of Children. The Site is not directed to children as the products and services on this Site are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. InfoSync does not knowingly collect, use or disclose any personal information from children. If you are concerned about your child’s use of the Site, you may use web-filtering technology to supervise or limit access to the Site.
California Residents. If you are a California resident, please read the following:
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by certain members of the InfoSync to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Requests may be made one time per calendar year. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding 2019 sharing activities). You may submit your request using the contact information at the end of this Policy. InfoSync does not share any information obtained from this site with third parties.
- If you are under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California law permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. You may submit your request using the contact information at the end of this Policy. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Notice to Site Users Located Outside the U.S.
InfoSync operates in accordance with the laws of the U.S. When you access our Site from outside the U.S., we may transfer the personal information that we collect from you to a location outside of your jurisdiction, including the U.S. The data protection laws in these jurisdictions may not provide you with the same protections as those of your jurisdiction. By using this Site, you acknowledge that these laws may provide a different standard of protection and you consent to the transfer of your personal data to other jurisdictions, including the U.S.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information. You can always limit the information you provide to us, but if you choose not to provide certain requested information, you may be unable to access some of the services and content on the Site. You can also limit the communications by sending a request to the email below requesting removal of your information.
Attention: Risk & Compliance
1938 N Woodlawn Suite 300
Wichita KS. 67208