Running a geographically-disbursed, multi-unit business requires timely and accurate financial information. We make this easy with our industry-specific technology and our U.S. based, client-focused teams of controllers, accountants, revenue specialists, tax specialists, and accounts payable processors.
Our accounting teams know the complexities and best practices of your industry, and our experienced tax professionals understand state and local requirements. We electronically gather data from your stores and key vendors, process your information in accordance with your specific requirements, close your books, and provide dynamic web-based financials. Our secure web-based portal lets you see financial reports in a wide variety of formats, drill accounts payable transactions all the way to invoice images, and export data and statements for further analysis and review.
Our comprehensive FAO services include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable and franchise receivables
- Business license administration
- Bank reconciliation, deposit verification, revenue, and cash position reporting
- Fixed asset and project cost tracking
- General ledger and financial reporting
- Sales, use and alcoholic beverage tax return filing and audit support